Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back To Reality



Well, it's been a while since my last blog.

Lots of things happened both in my social and personal life.

Time passes quickly, just like sands that passes thru our fingers. Indeed, time is the most important treasure that everybody has. It's up to us how to use it. So be wise.

Here are the 3 major highlights that happened in my life since last year I blogged:

Career - I moved back to travel and tourism job. I'm not sure if this will be my job-to-retirement career, but I think something is still missing.

Social - I've been engaged frequently in masses due to the nature of my job. Which means more effort to be discreet.

Lovelife - Trying to move on. I keep telling myself to let go and move forward. I think I'm ready to welcome and embrace singleship... for now...

Things keep on changing. There are no permanent things in this world.
Most of the time, I wonder where I have been for the past years. 
Did I miss some opportunities along the way because I'm busy chasing love?
Whatever I did, I'm quite sure that everything happens for a reason.
I'm in the exact place and exact time where I should be at this very moment.

I know that there are lots of things in store for me, and what I need is to let go of my past to embrace tomorrow.





1 comment: