Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trust



Relationship is based on trust... as far as I believe.
It is difficult to rebuild relationship from a lost trust.
I know so much about you that I'd rather choose to be silent or else I know that it'll lead to a fight.
I trusted you so much because I believe in you. I believe in your love for me. I believe in "us".
How many times I found that your into other guys... sending sweet emails, planning for your future, exchanging I love yous...
It hurts a lot, knowing that we didn't had the time to plan for ours. I feel that the weight of the world crushes on my shoulder.
But I choose to remain silent... because I love you.
I'm waiting for your confession but you choose to remain calm and relax.
Time goes by and I know that you will change... at least for the better.
Years passed... nothing happened. Things keep on repeating, much worse.
But I choose to remain silent... because I love you.
I don't know where it will lead us. I just wanted to tell you that I'm also human... I laugh, I cry, I get hurt.
Sometimes I wanted to go somewhere, some place where no one has even the slightest idea who I am... just to start a new life.
Nakakapagod na...

1 comment:

  1. one sign that you love a person, is you see your future with him. hope you see your worth. love yourself. 😊

    ReplyDelete